Referate, referate online pentru liceu si facultate......
Expresii Frecvente Traduse Din Engleza in Romana
Expresii Traduse Din Engleza in Romana
- Heavyweight=categoria grea
- To make up one’s mind=a se hotari
- you’d never know=a se hotara
- to get it=a o pati
- to tire of=a se plictisi de
- in high spirits=bine dispus
- all that I have left=tot ce mi-a ramas
- do as I command you=fa cum iti poruncesc
- heave a hoy!=hei-rup!
- He is no longer=nu mai este
- Pick it up brother=hei domnu da-I bataie
- I had almost said=era cat pe aci sa spun
- To lay the ghost=a scapa de fantoma
- Upside down=cu susul in jos
- Simply and badly true=pur si simplu adevarul
- To be set upon=cu tot dinadinsul
- To go to hell= a se duce in rapa
- To keep on open mind= a tine mintea treaza
- Seething= care se agita
- The latest link=cea mai recenta veriga
- To go berserk=a-si iesi din minti
- So it is=intr-adevar
- Well!hell it=e! dracie!
- He is up to the eyes in work=are de lucru pana peste cap
- To mind one’s business=a-si vedea de treaba sa
- Serve you right=asa va trebuie
- How crazy of them=ce nebunie din partea lor
- Gosh!=piei! Du-te!
- To put up to something=a pune ceva la cale
- To keep cool=a ramane calm
- Or whatever it is=ce naiba o fi!
- To slobber=a se pierde cu firea
- To look intro a matter=a cerceta o chestiune
- For someone’s sake=de dragul cuiva
- To scare someone out of his wits= a speria pe cineva ingrozitor
- To have a hell of time=a avea de furca cu cineva
- My mouth had…watered=imi lasa gura apa
- What’s the good?=ce rost are?
- Talking as if butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth= vorbind ca o mironosita de parca nici usturoi n-a mancat si nici gura miroase
- Speechless with terror=mut de groaza
- Run for your life=fugi cat te tin picioarele
- What the hell for?=pentru ce naiba?
- Do you get that?=ai bagat la cap?
- To blow someone’s head off=ai zbura creierii cuiva
- Tied up=legati
- To swagger=a face pe grozavul
- Is there any world with in the world of me=exista o lume in interiorul lumii mele
- To tent to vanish=a tinde sa dispara
- To take over= a lua in stapanire
- Provided that=cu conditia ca
- To carry out=a efectua
- We are asked to control= ni se cere sa controlam
- If and only if=numai si numai daca
- To become aware=a-si da seama
- To be taken aback=a fi luat prin surprindere
- To abandon oneself to the idea of=a se lasa furat de idea ca
- That’s about all=asta-I tot
- Long absent soon forgotten=ochii care nu se vad se uita
- Actions speak louder than words=faptele sunt mai cloncludente ca cuvintele
- To be in badly need of=a avea nevoie urgenta de
- To be between the devil and the deep sea=a fi intre drac si intuneric
- Bit by bit=putin cate putin
- To do one’s bit=a-si face datoria
- The devil is not so black as he is painted=dracul nu e asa de negru pe cum se spune
- To conceal=a tine secret
- In strict confidence=strict confidential
- Without consideration=fara a tine seama de
- Not to find the words to convy the meaning=a nu-si gasi cuvintele pentru a exprima sensul
- Day-dreaming=visare cu ochii deschisi
- Out of time=demodat
- To came to a dead stop=a ajunge la un punct mort
- No sooner said than done=zis si facut
- Dummy coil=sectiune moarta
- To frame one’s thoughts intro words=a-si imbraca gandurile in cuvinte
- To have a free hand =a avea mana libera
- To split hairs=a taia firu-n patru
- At the hazard of his life=cu riscu vietii
- It’a sealed book for me=e un mister pentru mine
- It was a near touch=era cat pe ce
- To keep toch with=a tine legatura cu
- Such a thing has never been known=nu s-a mai vazut asa ceva
- To lay great store upon=a pune mare prêt pe
- So many men so many minds=cate capete atatea pareri
- Man-made static=paraziti
- It’s never too late to mend=nu e niciodata prea tarziu sa repair
- Much ado for nothing=prea mult zgomot pentru un nimic
- To pass by=a trece pe langa
- To pass on=a trece mai departe
- To do all in one’s power= a face tot ce este posibil
- A question of life and death=o problema de viata si moarte
- To raise one’s against=a protesta
- It was reckoned a great discovery=a fost considerate ca o mare descoperire
- To result in failure= a duce la esec
- To be under ni restraint= a avea mana libera
- To take the rough with the smooth=a lua lucrurile asa cum sunt
- To set a task before something=ai trasa cuiva o sarcina
- To spare for time=a trage de timp
- Tender spot=punct slab
- Not to be worth straw=a nu face doi bani
- To let one’s thoughts stray=a se lasa furat de ganduri
- An idea suddenly struck him= i-a venit o idée deodata
- To take place= a se produce
- It is too much of a good thing=ce este prea mult strica
- To a T=la perfectie
- To try out=a experimenta
- All will turn out for the best= totul se va termina cu bine
- To thing twicw before doing anything=a se gandi de doua ori inainte de a face ceva
- Under these conditions=in aceste conditii
- The time is up=timpu s-a scurs
- Wayward imagination=imaginatie nestapanita
- To take the winds out of somebody’s raits= adejuca planurile cuiva
- It s strange and yet true=e ciudat si totusi adevarat
- Kill-joy=distrugator de placeri
Ways to annoy people
- Drum on every available surface.
- Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
- Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
- Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
- Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
- Repeat everything someone says, as a question
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
- When Christmas carolling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells..." until physically restrained.
- Name your dog "Dog".
- Sing along at the opera.
- Tell small children that they don't look very promising.
- Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
- When asked to do things, repeat the instructions to the body parts involved. (ie. "Hand, will you please open the door.")
- When people ask you to do things, mutter under your breath, "This won't be neccessary where you are going."
- How come you're here? I thought the zoo was closed at night!
- I don't want you to turn the other cheek. It's just as ugly.
- I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
- I can't seem to remember your name, and please don't help me!
- I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!
- Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
- Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
- Hackers: We're explorers, not criminals
- ..Every morning is the dawn of a new error...
- Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.
- If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
- If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.
- Don't look back, they might be gaining on you.
- 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
- Buy a Pentium 586/90 so you can reboot faster.
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are.
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- The name is Baud......, James Baud.
- Access denied--nah nah na nah nah!
- Does fuzzy logic tickle?
- All computers wait at the same speed.
- ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
- "640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
- Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.
- Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
- 2400 Baud makes you want to get out and push!!
- If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in
- Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."
- Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
- It's better to burn out than to fade away. "
- " Big Brother is watching YOU "
- " Know your enemy. "
- " Word is born, fight the war, fuck the norm. "
- " We don't need the key, we'll break in. "
- " Life is peachy. "
- " Oh my god that's the funky shit "
- " Change my pitch up, Smack my bitch up "
- " Inhale, inhale, you're the victim! "
- " FUCK U! I won't do what ya tell me! "
- We feel it, we must beat'em ! It's too late to create a new world ! "
- " tomorrow, tomorrow always tomorrow ... There is no future in the western dreamin' !!! "
Atentie : Textul de mai sus este doar un preview al referatului, pentru a vedea daca continutul acestui referat te poate ajuta.Descarcal !!!
…Descarca Referat»»»: http://carturarul-all.ucoz.com/eng/expresii_frecvente.doc
|Categorie: Referate Engleza | Adăugat de: Upsy-Dupsy (03-Februarie-12)
| Nivel: Liceu
|Vizualizări: 4785 | Comentarii: 1
| Tag-uri: Insults, PROVERBS, Stupid thoughts, Expresii Traduse Din Engleza in Rom, Ways to annoy people
| Nota Referat: 0.0/0|
|Total comentarii : 1|
Referatele si lucrarile oferite de carturarul-all.ucoz.com au scop educativ si orientativ pentru cercetare academica.
Total online: 2